Grief Recovery Center has actively grown it’s critical incident onsite services this year for the Greater Houston Area.
2018 really showcased a growing need that has been greatly under-served in the community, with many companies having dealt with employee grief but not always not knowing where or how to address helping employees recover from trauma, even with the Employee Assisted Programs that are in place.
Workplaces affected by natural or unnatural disasters, thefts, unfortunate incidents, fatality, or threat of life, for example, will experience a disruption that if left untreated can trigger repressed recovery for the employee, their family, and even the company itself. While it is common for such responses to occur, it sometimes can become very difficult to find the pathway to healing and well-being.
GRC is readily available to provide on-site grief support to help employees cope with the aforementioned events in the workplace. A few of the services to be highlighted are:
– On-site grief support in the early days following a death
– Specific grief education for the workplace
– Follow-up grief support groups, if applicable
GRC states “Providing compassion and education to grieving employees is what makes the difference between a good workplace and a
great workplace.” Many factors may come into play in terms of how to keep and cultivate a healthy work environment. Presenting employees with the opportunity to express, deal with, or even just sit in a group and hear others acknowledge their feelings can go a long way in helping them cope and heal from any number of experiences.
— Tweets For Businesses (@businesses_for) February 16, 2019
If you or your company representatives in Human Resources, for example, are interested in more information about Grief Recovery Center’s on-site grief counseling, please email or call, Monday through Friday, 8 AM – 5 PM CST, Saturday 9 AM – 4 PM CST.
- Grief Recovery Center Expands On-Site Debriefing Services in Houston Tx - November 8, 2019
- How To Cope With Career-Related Grief - October 29, 2019
- What is the Difference Between Bipolar disorder and Depression? - October 15, 2019
- How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet - September 26, 2019
- How to Manage Moving Grief - September 12, 2019
- How Companies Benefit from On Site Counseling Services in Greater Houston, Tx - August 29, 2019
- How to Decide If Family Counseling Is Right for You - August 28, 2019
- Therapist Group Expands Couples Counseling Services in Houston, Tx - August 19, 2019
- 8 Things You Can Do To Help Prevent Childhood Sexual Abuse - August 15, 2019
- 6 Ways Neurotic Behaviors May Manifest in Your Life - July 31, 2019