Companies across Texas are faced with a variety of circumstances and situations when it comes to having employees and staff. Creating a safe and healthy workplace is not only referring to the physical state but the mental state as well. On Site Counseling, like other Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services, can help employees overcome obstacles and barriers that may affect their career, as well as help them manage emotions and thoughts during times of great turmoil.
Grief Recovery Center has been providing On Site Counseling services around Texas for a number years now, starting out from Houston, Tx. GRC’s approach to this form of workplace counseling is to help improve the lives of a company’s employees, both at work and at home. It’s important to remember that many employees bring burdens and stressors from their personal lives into the workplace on a regular basis. It is very difficult for people to detach themselves from situations going on back at home.
Situations can also occur on the job. There have been instances of employees witnessing the death of a fellow employee and/or exposure to workplace violence or traumatic incidents. When these types of situations occur, companies should be able to offer their employees the chance to talk to someone about their concerns, worries, and struggles. With Grief Recovery Center, On-site support and counseling involve a professionally trained and licensed therapist visiting the workplace to meet with employees. Employees can be given the opportunity to discuss their issues or concerns with a licensed therapist.
On-site counseling can help improve an employee’s sense of self and allow them to focus on the task at hand while managing their responsibilities at home. An employee that feels supported at work is more likely to stay with a company longer and experience less sick time to deal with personal issues. Many studies have been conducted about the importance of living a balanced life. When someone feels overwhelmed at home, they are not able to concentrate at work. The opposite is also true, which can translate to lost time, lost wages, and lost revenue for companies and their employees. Other benefits include reduction of sick time, lost wages, and delays in delivering work on time. When employees feel stressed or anxious about work, they often have an increase in missed time. This can cause a chain reaction of losses all the way to the top of the organization.
For more information regarding On Site Counseling in Houston, Tx, contact Grief Recovery Center on their website at https://www.griefrecoveryhouston.com/schedule-appointment/ or by phone at (832) 413-2410.
Grief Recovery Center
2040 N Loop W #300, Houston, TX 77018
RH65+HX Northside, Houston, TX
- Grief Recovery Center Expands On-Site Debriefing Services in Houston Tx - November 8, 2019
- How To Cope With Career-Related Grief - October 29, 2019
- What is the Difference Between Bipolar disorder and Depression? - October 15, 2019
- How to Cope with the Loss of a Pet - September 26, 2019
- How to Manage Moving Grief - September 12, 2019
- How Companies Benefit from On Site Counseling Services in Greater Houston, Tx - August 29, 2019
- How to Decide If Family Counseling Is Right for You - August 28, 2019
- Therapist Group Expands Couples Counseling Services in Houston, Tx - August 19, 2019
- 8 Things You Can Do To Help Prevent Childhood Sexual Abuse - August 15, 2019
- 6 Ways Neurotic Behaviors May Manifest in Your Life - July 31, 2019